1/24/2012 As our family grows older so do the wonderful blessings that come to us each day. Brandon is now 11. Abigail is almost 9. As a Christian wife and mother I have the wonderful blessing to serve my family to the best of my ability. I have been adding new pages to the blog as I have time and as it corresponds to our life at this time. May you be blessed as you read.
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
This weeks update 3/16/10
I have been very busy. Spring cleaning is in progress-so far i have shampooed carpets(which i do at least 1x a month), washed slipcovers, purged toys, purged other stuff, got rid of some clothes, and redone the laundry room. I still want to remove, wash, rehang all the curtains in the house and put the slip covers back on the furniture. I would also like to build me a shelving unit(aka built in) at the fireplace on 1 side for right now to organize all the toys for the kiddos, later i will do the other side to match. Ron also wants to rearrange the master bedroom so looks like that will be done soon as well. Spring break starts in under 2 weeks and I want most of this finished by then. Also my surgery(another female surgery) is only 1 week from Thursday so that is another goal as well. Plus on 3/15 I went to the doctor again due to a bad allergy attack that has turned to a sinus infection, so I needed meds to get rid of it before my surgery. Everyone was very blessed with my silence for a while but now my voice is slowly coming back. God is good!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment