Ok all here is the latest on just me.....
On March 25th I had another female surgery. If this surgery does not work my only recourse will be to have a hysterectomy for my issues which as many of you know I have been avoiding for over 20 years. The surgery was called a cryoablation and without any gory details just know that my presurgery meds failed to kick in until about 4 hours after the whole thing was complete and I was home. SO I went through the procedure without any pain medication, ho hum such is my life.
Ron took off work both Thursday and Friday. Also, my great friends Rhonda and Wendy helped me out on Thursday and checked on me on Friday. Rhonda took Abigail on Friday overnight and to a birthday party Saturday.
I am doing well and taking my time doing anything so as not to have any setbacks on my recovery. God is good and I am healing quickly and already feel much better.
Praise God!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment